Chatra Talieh Sanat Company began its activities in the production of metal artifacts such as racks and metal boxes. This company founded its unit of metal artifacts production in 2006 and has manufactured more than 1000 metal boxes and racks in electronic, communications, computer, medical, banking and other industries.
Emphasizing on the attitude of "satisfying customers", the company's management seeks to continuously make efficient the procedures of product supply, enhance quality in terms of production steps and systems that govern the company, preserve the environment and protect people and get staff involved with respect to the above, and committed to the above and the legal, financial and other requirements and committed to reduce health, safety and environmental risks arising from activities, services and products to the least degree possible, believes that the staff of the organization who are the most precious capital of this company will deem it as their duty to seek to achieve the organizational objectives by fully understanding the expectations of customers and other beneficiaries. Chatra Talieh Sanat Company's management stresses the use of novel management systems in order to accomplish the above. In order to fulfill those demands, management has selected the latest edition of standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 10004 as
Enterprise Management, professional personnel, research and development, usage of latest technologies in production line, and high grade Support provide basis for our success and customer satisfaction.
Chatra is working diligently to achieve its corporate mission of creating delighted customers by improving the manageability, availability and performance through the rapid delivery of innovative solutions to real customer problems.
Company's organizational objectives
- Enhance customers' level of satisfaction.
- Planning and evaluation of production capabilities and on-time delivery of orders.
- Expand participation and strengthen the sense of responsibility among all staff against customers and domestic colleagues and all beneficiary parties.
- Continuous training of the company's directors and colleagues and enhance the level of knowledge and technical and quality awareness related to activities.
- Regular and continuous planning and action in order to prevent events arising from work and control harmful factors in the working environment (physical and chemical factors).
- Regular and continuous planning and action in order to prevent environment (soli and air) pollution and reduce consumption of resources.
- Expand space and increase production quantity
Chatra Ensures continuous improvement, health performance, safety, environment, quality and accomplishment of the specified objectives in terms of sustainable development by annual monitoring and review of the integrated management system and creation of an organizational structure in accordance with the standards that the company has elected.